September 4, 2017 – September 6, 2017
The 2nd Workshop on research into Nuclear Fuel and Cladding in Europe will be hosted by Politecnico di Milano (Italy), in the city of Lecco.
The deadline to register to the workshop has been EXTENDED!!
Click here to register!
Download here the flyer containing all the useful information about NuFuel2017!
The topics covered during the workshop will be
- » Next generation nuclear fuel and cladding materials
- » Separate effect studies
- » Irradiation design, preparation and post-irradiation examination
- » Modelling from the atomic to the mesoscale
- » Fuel performance codes
- » Thermodynamic modelling
EXTENSION of deadline for registration
|We are pleased to announce that the deadline for registering to the workshop has been extended through Friday, July 7. Click here to register!!|