September 4, 2017 – September 6, 2017
The 2nd Workshop on research into Nuclear Fuel and Cladding in Europe will be hosted by Politecnico di Milano (Italy), in the city of Lecco.
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: the submission of abstracts has been extended to May, 5th.
Download here the flyer containing all the useful information about NuFuel2017!
The topics covered during the workshop will be
- » Next generation nuclear fuel and cladding materials
- » Separate effect studies
- » Irradiation design, preparation and post-irradiation examination
- » Modelling from the atomic to the mesoscale
- » Fuel performance codes
- » Thermodynamic modelling
Abstract submission extended
|In view of the requested we received, we decided to extend the abstract submission deadline to May, 5th. We look forward to meeting you in Lecco!|