Scope: The main aim of the workshop is to present recent results and open problems in the area of Graph Theory and Combinatorics, also in connection with some applications in Engineering and Computer Science, obtained in the framework of a “Research Project of National Interest” (PRIN) financially supported by the (Italian) Ministry for Education, University and Research MIUR.
Date: January 26-27, 2017.
- Marco Buratti (University of Perugia, Italy)“Differences may still make the difference”
- Stefano Capparelli (University of Roma, Italy)“On the sequence of widened derangement numbers”
- Filippo Disanto (Stanford University, CA, USA)“Enumerative properties of gene tree configurations in species trees”
- Joanna Ellis-Monaghan (Saint Michael's College, VT, USA)“Graph embedding and the complexity of the DNA reporter strand problem”
- Luca Ferrari (University of Firenze, Italy)“Dyck algebras, interval temporal logic and posets of intervals”
- Margherita Ferrari (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)“Formalism and design strategies for DNA tile assembly”
- Mirko Horňák (P.J. Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia)“Rainbow cycles in maximal planar graphs”
- Federico Malucelli (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)“On some non crossing matching problems”
- Lucia Marino (University of Catania, Italy)“On the lower and upper chromatic index of G-designs and C6-systems”
- Emanuele Munarini (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)“Some generalizations of a classical binomial identity”
- Francesco Regonati (University of Bologna, Italy)“Explicit irreducible matrix representations of the symmetric group Sn and of the general linear Lie algebra gl(n): A unified approach”
Registration: The registration is free. However, for organizing purposes, you are kindly requested to fill this registration form within January 24, 2017.
Scientific committeeEmanuele Munarini, Claudio Perelli Cippo, Norma Zagaglia
For any information, contact
Dipartimento di Matematica - Politecnico di Milano
P.za Leonardo da Vinci 32 - Milano, 20133
Phone: +39 02 2399 4586 - 4632
Fax: + 39 02 2399 4568
The conference is sponsored by Ministero dell'Università, dell'Istruzione e della Ricerca (MIUR)
PRIN 2012 Project Prot. 2012XZE22K, Geometric Structures, Combinatorics and their Applications
MIUR - Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca
in collaborazione con: Cineca