Abstracts and papers submission have to be done via this website only.
1) a “.doc” or “.docx” of the full paper has to be uploaded by the 28 February 2019 using the conference website (www.sbe19.polimi.it), after entering your login credentials;
2) the paper has to be prepared according to the guidelines and template that you can find here;
3) by submitting the paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Prooceeding Licence terms, conditions and notice;
4) paper has to include the author name and affiliation, with full address including country as specified in the guidelines and templates;
5) there have to be no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper;
6) text has to be single spaced, not double spaced;
7) all pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated);
8) reference lists are checked for accuracy; references can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete;
9) figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document;
10) every paper should have a paragraph with conclusions, explaining the discoveries of the research and its impact; the conclusion should follow from the work that was done; new material should not be introduced in the conclusions, although it is often useful to refer back to earlier sections of the paper to show how the questions posed at the beginning have been answered;
11) the overall paper length, including references, should not exceed 12 pages.
Submissions for this conference were closed on 2019-03-24.